Thursday 17 November 2011

White Rabbit Teahouse, Nottingham






Yesterday we were very excited to discover this tiny tea room on a side street in Nottingham. The salt & pepper bunnies, on each table, were so cute and the sails on my windmill teaspoon actually spun around! We had cups of tea & coffee and delicious toasted tea cakes with lots of butter. We'll have to go again to try the lunch menu and the handmade cakes which looked wonderful on glass stands on the counter. Find out more about the White Rabbit Teahouse here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in Nottingham tomorrow and it will be my first visit to the White Rabbit Teahouse - lovely to read your post as I'm so looking forward to it. Typical that a beautiful little tearoom opens as soon as I move away from Nottingham!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jem , hope you enjoyed your tea & cake!

    ReplyDelete