Tuesday 22 November 2011

Advent Wreath




This is our entry for the Advent Wreath Festival at the local church! I made it by cutting out a circle of cardboard, then tracing round it onto the back of this lovely Christmas paper by Solitaire. I scribbled around the inner and outer circles to create more of a look of bushy foliage, then cut out the paper and glued it to the cardboard. I had some paper left over so I cut out some extra robins and pine branches to stick onto the wreath. Lastly, I added a loop of cotton twine to the back of the cardboard for hanging. This would be a great way to recycle your used wrapping paper if it's too nice to throw away. (Paper and twine available to buy at 44)
The lovely people at Solitaire have featured our wreath on their blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment